View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 11:20 AM   #29 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
My neighbor has a 1993-4 NSX, while I had a 300ZXTT. He would wait for me nearly every week day, just to drive in a competitive and spirited way. The two cars were very evenly matched, although he eventually stopped because he could not out pace me.
Since my 370 is approximately 10% better handling and 10% more HP, I knew the results before they happened. My neighbor was full of excuses.
I must say though his older car is still worth today about the same as my new car. The NSX is rare (approximate production 8,000), collectible and still relevant.
My car can keep up with an 06 maserati gt at the track... doesn't mean my car gives me the same driving experience as the maserati. Nissan gives a lot of car for the money. The driving experience in the Z and G (moreso in the Z) is awesome. But certain cars give a driving experience that's hard to duplicate.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote