View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 05:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
ThoriumHotdog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Turbo CRX si
ThoriumHotdog is a jewel in the roughThoriumHotdog is a jewel in the roughThoriumHotdog is a jewel in the roughThoriumHotdog is a jewel in the rough

Alright. Time for my story. This happened a few years back. It was definitely before the whole 'fast and the furious' crowd hit the streets.

We were out cruising on Saturday night, watching impromptu acceleration contests, checking out cars, etc. We stopped at a light along side a couple imports. We were all talking back and forth checking out each others rides before the light changed when a silver M3 rolled up.

I can't even remember what the driver looked like. I don't think I even looked at him because his car was filled with a mess of babbling blonde heads. They were definitely drunk and they were all talking **** to us. The light turned green and we all took off normally except the M3. They stayed at the light. A few seconds later they roll up hard, the driver revving, and the girls started shouting even more drunken gibberish.

The M3 hits the gas and they take off. As its pulling away I see this drunken blond chick, face half smashed to the glass, holding up the Loser sign with her right hand to her forehead.

True story.
ThoriumHotdog is offline   Reply With Quote