View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 05:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmancha003 View Post
That's refreshing to hear and I have no doubt that the car is as magical as I imagine it is. :-) I also figured that I would be spending money on a Z to try to "reach" the GT-R so my wife says I should just go ahead and pay the extra money for it. haha
if you are a boost freak (noticed you are driving a Z32 TT currently), then yes, the GTR is the spiritual successor to the almighty Twin Turbo in many ways. but it takes the volume to 11 from the factory and because of that, it's a bit more expensive, and exclusive, to own