View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 11:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

well, im not in my 370 anymore, but I came across a rather large amount of the bagness today, I was driving along, minding my own business, enjoying the cool weather we've been having at night lately and I come to a stop light. All of a sudden in my rear view I see Camaro headlights come flying up from behind into the lane next to me, before the guy comes to a stop, he gives his engine a good rev (obviously to be a tool, because unbeknownst to him, you dont need to blip the throttle to shift into neutral). Exhaust was painfully stock which made me chuckle a bit more, so of course, I had to oblige, revved mine to about 5k, Angels sang, Satan screamed, a small child in Ethiopia cried and his smile dropped as fast as his sisters panties on her sweet sixteen. Flawless Victory.