View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 11:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

I have herd some members saying they did it almost immediately after getting the Z, within the first month even!

I have yet to do it to my 370 but I am seriously considering doing it once it comes out of storage in the spring. I had done it to my 300zx two years ago with AMS oil and noticed a huge change in it! mind you it was a 1990 and who knows when it was done last! It eliminated the "4th gear grind" that was very common in the Z32's. I have no issues with the 370 but IMO I think it would just be better then the stock oils they have put in them..........