View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 06:52 PM   #255 (permalink)
Nukluk
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z
Nukluk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRUSTYx View Post
Would love to see this Nuk! Lane changes are always have me worried .... light sliding over -- feel a bump, you know a car is there! HA! lol
Here they are. The convex mirrors I got can be adjusted in all directions inside their bezel (like a joystick). So you can adjust your regular mirrors and then fine-tune your convexes. I liked that idea best when shopping for them, and it works good:

Driver’s side from inside (window rolled up). Notice how much further past my brick piller you can see in the convex vs the regular mirror:

Driver’s side from outside:

Passenger’s side from inside driver’s seat (close-up, window rolled down). Notice you can even see the tail-end of the car parked next to me in the convex mirror:

Passenger’s side from outside:

IMO, Molamann is right in his thinking. It's still a good idea to swivel your head around. The mirrors do add some visibility though, especially to that huge passenger's side blind spot for the lane to your right.

And yup, that's our Murano parked in front of the Z. We had matching Muranos at one time (traded my wife's chevy pickup in on one, then traded my maxed-out Titan for another - WTF was I thinking?). Anyway... long saga short, we now have one Murano left and I am finally back in a Z - and it is the best sports car I've ever owned.

Last edited by Nukluk; 05-15-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Nukluk is offline   Reply With Quote