View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 10:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mw65 View Post
Would i need a pc cable to upload new cars for nav or upload updates to the system? How would you add a new spash screen? Or can all this be done by sd card or usb thumb drive? Somewhere I saw a video where they used a pc.
The updates are done via a flash card through the USB cable. To upload cars and stuff like that, you'd have to hook the PC up via the USB cable (I think. I've never actually done this, just read about it). There's a lot of info and how-to's on the Kenwood forum. There is a specific thread on the startup screen how-to and another with images that people have created for their screens.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote