View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 10:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mw65 View Post
Thanks for the replys. Can one of you tell me where i can find the info on everthing I would need to install the Kenwood 9960. I would like to try the install myself first but really dont know everthing that I would need. I want to install all its options including backup camera, ipod, pc interface, and wiring harness. just not sure where to get that info. from.
You'll need a Scosche NAA2B Antenna Adapter, Scosche NN04B Car Stereo Connector (harness).
For the iPod, you'll need the Kenwood KCA-iP301V cable.
As far as camera, that's really up to you. I bought the Kenwood CMOS-300, which is pretty expensive, but has a huge angle of viewing and multiple views (5) available.
Not sure about PC interface. What are you needing that for out of curiousity? I know some guys on Kenwood's forum were connecting their PCs to the USB cable (that comes with the 9960) to modify their Garmin unit (not approved by Garmin).
This can help you quite a lot: KenwoodForums.com • Index page
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote