View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 09:53 AM   #21 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

I can understand all of your concerns except for the seatbelt. The seatbelt keeps you in place after a crash allowing for a fast exit. If it is not a crash situation it is easy to hit the release as or before you come to a stop so it is not it the way for fast egress. I find it hard enough staying in my seat with 1.3G direction changes while wearing the seatbelt (auto-x), without it I would likely end up in the passenger seat.

Granted in your position you have to weigh the pro's and con's of everything, but for everyone else here is a sample of what happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEChKCHhTxY