View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 01:18 PM   #29 (permalink)
zero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R
zero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by butters167 View Post
Being a police officer for several years I have had the pleasure of breaking in a few patrol cars and have always been told to break em in like you're going to drive them. I and most others on the force have drove new cars hard from day one with no problem. Have cars go 100k without any major issues and these cars are drove hard everyday.

That being said I trying to break my 370z in by the book even though I've had a few WOT moments. Simply because this is the most expensive car I've had.
It would nice to hear it from the service guys. Do the officers service their own cars they drive?