View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 10:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
NIZMOZ
Track Member

Drives: 07 NISMO 350Z SA M6
NIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default DEI - Radiator Relief - Works like Water Wetter but better

Since a few of you are having overheating issues, this might help the problem a little as well.

Nissan Sport sent me some of this product a while back to test for them. I was very impressed how well it worked compared to Redline Water Wetter that I have used in the past. This stuff does not foam up like Redline's does and foam is a bad thing in the coolant system.

Review the product and give it a try. I believe Pep Boys carries it in stock at some locations and it is pretty reasonable. My car has had it in the coolant since it was new. My needle did drop slightly after this was installed. I have been to many track events, and the temps stayed normal except one event that it was 100+ degrees out and the ground was 120+. My car saw a little raise in temp but not much.

Nissan Sport did a article on this a while back so you might be able to find it.

Design Engineering, Inc. - Thermal Chemicals DEI Radiator Relief

Video vs Water Wetter. See how Redline foams up, not a good thing.

YouTube - DEI Radiator Relief vs. Water Wetter (Part 1)
SOLD: 2007 NISMO 350Z #0044 Silver Alloy
New DD: 2010 Titan Pro4X CC
NIZMOZ is offline   Reply With Quote