View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 09:00 AM   #32 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shumby View Post
well here is my summary. Had the kit for 4 months now. running the 6 psi pully making 390 HP and 350 TQ. I tried the LTH but at the time it was a no go and I did not have time to f around with it as i needed to get home. Sam put on stock cats and headers for me and away i went. now 7000+ miles later everything is great. and that is with an endurance test of 2300 miles in 24 hrs. The one and only issue I ever had with it was a hotstart issue which was solved the next day from same with a simple reflash. No waiting around for months for 7 different tunes to come out. Like i say no complaints so really nothing to post about. but I guess Stillen is working the old addage " even bad pres is still getting some press".

I myself when i get time will be going with the 8 PSI pully soon. As i have ratbagged on the car alot on the tranny seems to be doing fine. Time will tell on that though. But all this will be on hold until dreamer sees what the LTH can do. Also looking at the VQ38 manifold getting on there.

Right now could not be happier with the car and the power. And i definatly could not be happier with the service and support that Sam and all the boys at GTM give. I have had the pleasure of being down there intheir shop while they worked on my car and these guys are awsome. Not just some watabee mechanics working on cars. They love what they do and care about what they do. If something is wrong they will fix it although have had nothing really not work. They seem to work on the princaple of right the first time unlike stillen that seems to get the products out and then tries to get things right.
Cool, make sure you post here again when you get that 8 psi pulley on. I want to see the numbers then and how well it does.