View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 08:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute
Default Semtex's parts for sale

Well, the time has finally come to lose the Z. I will be reverting it to stock (mostly) next week before saying my final goodbye. (Those of you who know me may remember that this is the combined result of getting laid off from my job after 11 years at IBM, and then the wife asking for a divorce.)

Here's what I have. PM me if you're interested.

Stillen G3 intake - $400
Stillen CBE - $900
F.I. Long-tube headers - $900
GTSpec Ladder Brace - $150

Shipping is extra.

You can find links to all my install/dyno threads for these parts in my journal: Semtex's Monterey Blue 370Z
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote