View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 07:36 AM   #45 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndo View Post
haha that might be it but they probably just meant every 6000 Kilometers or 3750 Miles, mighta been a typo or that you just read it wrong or something, thats a small detail to notice so i can understand how you over looked it if thats the case lol. I say this becuase if you do the conversion of miles to km 3750 Mi works out to exactly 6000 km (1.6 km in a mile)
Misprint? Possibly. But nobody misread anything.

These are straight out of the Service Manual, which is available on this site in the Manuals section of the forum. I'm guessing you missed that and/or didn't bother looking it up, but to quote your own words, "thats a small detail to notice so i can understand how you over looked it."

Here's the North American schedule:

Now here's the schedule for everyone else:

Is it just a misprint? Maybe. But if it is, it's a pretty serious misprint, because it has people outside of North America doing their first oil change at 10,000 km rather than 6,000 km.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote