View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 09:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute

Well BC is from Taiwan, ive not seen this sub tank before, but i do have the BC ERs on my car and they do a fantastic job.

Ok wait a sec, Sub tank is i think being lost in translation. Basically its the BC ERs, what i have on the car now. They are probably, for the money, one of the best suspension set ups out there. That said i dont like their stock springs and would recommend getting some swift variants done up. The nice thing about BC ERs tho is if you want a custom spring set up, they re-valve your suspension to match the new spring rates for free.

You can contact Scott at Relentless Autosports (hes on the forum) or talk to any of the vendors on the forum ( such as Driveline) who sell BC ERs and then ask for custom springs and the free re-valving option

Im going to add in here that the Re-Valving Scott can do is a heck of a lot better than what BC can do and since he doesn't charge more for it, its a fantastic deal.

I have a few pics in my albums on the forums i think, if not ill post more 2morrow.

Last edited by Mozen; 09-23-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Mozen is offline   Reply With Quote