View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 03:44 AM   #250 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspeasl View Post
My thoughts when looking at your list of "biggest complaints" through the eyes of a past 350 owner.
  • No heated side view mirrors:
Was a waste of money since the car is put away for the winter in the cold weather states. I believe Nissan knew this a saved a couple of bucks and gave us power seats on both sides and some other goodies.
  • Blind spot:
If you had a 350 before you purchased the 370, you knew in advance what you were getting into. We were blind as bats in it also. We learned to position the car.
  • plastic kick plate:
Who cares?
  • creaking or rattling in my driver's side door:
Make your dealer correct it..........
  • Rear windshield wiper would have been nice:
Unless you're stopped or moving very slowly you didn't need it on the 350. Personally I never used mine on my 350. See last sentence of no heated mirrors
  • Inside release lever for gas tank door:
The inside button was a pain in the butt on the 350. 80% time it did not work and you had to keep pushing it several times until it decided to open. This new system is much better.

You do realize that it doesn't have to be winter for your mirrors to be fogged over (condensation) right? I drove my car every day since I got it January 8th except when the roads were covered in pea gravel to prevent a bunch of rock chips. So I'm not sure where you would get the idea that these cars will be in storage all winter.
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote