View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 03:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
edeeZee
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z plat 6 speed
edeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond repute

I admire how the Porsche people admit the 370 is car you can't take lightly. Most of them acknowledge the fact that a "Nissan" can, especially a GTR, can compete with the best Porsche can offer.

Several years back, I had a coworker whose family was pretty loaded, and uhh...he drove a Ferrari 360 Modena when they first came out. He used to laugh at people who drove those "noisy but slow Mitsubishi's" in his words. Then one day I heard he raced a R-32 Skyline, and the "noisy but slow 'Mitsubishi' " spanked his $200k+ car. He sheepishly claimed that he didn't want to "wrap his Ferrari around a tree." LMFAO!
edeeZee is offline   Reply With Quote