Thread: Hiya peeps!
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 12:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hambone
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PG A7
Hambone is on a distinguished road
Default Hiya peeps!

Hi everyone!

Just a bit of an intro, as I recently found this site.

My name is Jose, and my wife has wanted a Z for a LONG time. We almost got a 350Z in 2007, but decided to hold off and use it as a reward system for losing weight and getting in better shape/eating better/exercising.

Well lo and behold, 1.5 years later, I'm 90lbs down (10lbs away from my goal), and she's 60lbs down. Once we heard about the new 370Z's we figured the time was right. We decided on the coupe, as the Roadster that's coming out later this year isn't to her taste (though I can't see why).

So two weeks ago, we put in our order. We're getting a Touring PG/Gray interior, with Nav, aero pkg (non sport), 7AT, illum kick plates, splash guards. Of course, the dealer couldn't find anything in the region to fit these specs, so we had to place an order.

Then I found this site, and have been reading about the apparent longer lead times on orders with Nissan. Needless to say, I'm quite nervous about it, and am hoping the ETA on order confirmation will hold out. It's currently listed as June for production month, with ETA as month of July.

Anyway, just wanted to say "hi"! Nice place you guys have here!
Hambone is offline   Reply With Quote