View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 01:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
xdeslitx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Yaris
xdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xdeslitx Send a message via Yahoo to xdeslitx

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazma61 View Post
I have to prep for SEMA, and I needed something that was unique instead of going with something that is available, but with this economy, no one is really doing full sponsorships, so it's getting tough trying to get things done...

The replacement will be very unique, but tasteful, since I don't want to go too crazy, yet do something that stands out... I'm not showing anything for fears of being mimicked prior to SEMA, so at the earliest anyone will see anything will be mid October...
Are you showing at SEMA? I went two years ago but I'm not in the industry anymore it's such a huge convention.
xdeslitx is offline   Reply With Quote