View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 12:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by craniac24 View Post
I hate it when people spread misinformation like this. The Stillen DOES NOT stick out too far when installed properly. Anyone that is complaining about the tips sticking out too far didn't take the time to make the proper adjustments that the slipjoints allow for.
How can it be misinformation when it is my opinion? I have been looking at exhausts for 2 months now. IMO I have not seen a picture of a Stillen exhaust where it did not stick out too much. Again this is my opinion on the appearance. You are more than welcome to have your own.

OP, I suggest you make your own decision on what you like. Obviously you are going to get differing opinions on every company and exhaust. Good luck with you search.