View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 10:11 PM   #18 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

I got a ticket today too! 65 in a 55 "work zone" which was 8 miles long and they were working in a 1/4 mile stretch that I wasn't close to being in. Doubled my fine to $180, what a crock of sh*t. I haven't had a ticket since 1995! Not sure that I can take driving school since I was in a work zone. I have to call the court tomorrow.

The funny thing was the cop was going the other way with traffic slammed on his brakes, busted a U since there were no places to turn around and sped up to catch me in the brazen act of 10mph over the limit. Stupid azz clown.
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote