View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 02:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master_Ly
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport
Master_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond repute

I got my car back yesterday evening from the dealership and it seems to shift much better now. I asked if there were any break-in procedures and they advised no. I'm still going to take it easy for a little bit but I did make sure the SynchroRev and everything else worked as expected.

They gave me a Nissan Versa hatchback and, man, it feels good to be back in the Z. but I did have four people in the car at once which was kind of weird feeling, haha.

They did discover some stuff that was not so good but the paperwork is at home. I'll give the details verbatim after work.
Master_Ly is offline   Reply With Quote