Thread: Financing help
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 10:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Falcor
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370 CFR edition
Falcor has a spectacular aura aboutFalcor has a spectacular aura aboutFalcor has a spectacular aura about
Default Financing help

Hello every one. I am looking for some advice on how to go about getting financing for a used 370. I have 12,ooo for a down payment and I am looking at borrowing about 16,ooo for the rest. So far I haven't had any luck with my bank or with a couple of online lenders, they seem to think I don't have enough credit history. I was aware of this possibility in the past but I thought that with such a large down-payment I thought that this wouldn't be an issue.

Well I guess I'm not really sure where to go from here, I could easily afford payments up to $800 a month if I had to, and I am in a good position to pay off the entire loan in a year if I had to.

Anyway if anyone has any recommendations on what I might be able to do to secure a loan or lenders that they have had good experience with, please let me know. It is so frustrating being able to afford my dream car but not having a bank to trust me enough to let me buy one.
Falcor is offline   Reply With Quote