View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #1845 (permalink)
Buzzlitonian
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z GM A7
Buzzlitonian is on a distinguished road

Yeah, good ole spongebob...Ha! perfect. Ya know...Halloween is coming up...odds are I could still have the cube then.............* I think I just ruined my what positive outlook I had.
Nah. We will understand and fix this. I think it will be of great value to let others know, exactly what that is. Ordering a new "blowoff" valve which is not fixed such as Nissans, one that can be adjusted. MAF's are working, but word from Uprev is that some turbulence is still showing up at the intakes. Apparently the air flow sensors are incredibly sensitive and it looks that a common sensor can be seeing something completely different for each car. Hmmmm.
It was a taste of bliss in the early days the kit ran smoothly. Ran like a scalded dog up to San Antonio. Up the hills and down with ease. Smooth. Which is confusing as to how the "trouble" exactly started and to understand. Leaving one lonely stop sign and then a complete failure to shift from 3rd into 4th. Only solution was to pull over and restart the car clearing any erroneous signals. Then a day later at night on cruise control at 65 mph the Z went into "failsafe" mode on its own. Strange thing to be tooling along comfortably and then coasting to a stop with "##$$%%???".
Buzzlitonian is offline   Reply With Quote