View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 06:35 PM   #1843 (permalink)
tomnavone
Track Member

Drives: Supercharged 370z
tomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzlitonian View Post
Hey guys,

new to the Forum. Just want to let everyone know I have the Stillen SC kit since May.
But have only driven the Z one week. Grounded the rest of the time.
After 1 new transmission (not at my cost), Rev 6 on the tune program, new Y intakes with new baffles welded into it to straighten out the air to the MAF's, new bypass orifice back to the compressor, the car still jerks around at low speed and the new tranny shifts into failsafe. Just frustrating. All work was done through the Dealer which honors the warranty. On a first name basis now with the Stillen folks and the car is being checked thoroughly at at Uprev in Austin. So, the message is not all success stories out there. Luck of the draw? Who knows? But maybe later I can post the details if anyone is interested. The most embarrasing thing of all this is that the Loaner car I have been driving is a Nissan Cube. Had it so long I have put over 4K on it, myself.
I used to the aggressor on the highway when the Z was new. But now, I have been ran over, flipped off, laughed at and just plain outrun on the road. Man. So, if your car is working good right now, remember, there is always someone else out there that is not. So..I will try to look back at this string and catch up some.

Later...Buzz.
Join the club u are NOT the only one with problems with the superchager kit. Seems everyone thats not on the forum is having no problems at all according to stillen. Its just 75% of the people on this forum are having problems