View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 12:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. This thread should be called "bashing Megan Racing".

I also have a Yaris and there are not many aftermarket manufacturers that support it with performance products. Megan racing is one the few companies that do make parts for the Yaris and you hear people talk favorably about Megan racing on the Yaris forums. What makes their products for the 370z bad? And is this first hand experience with their products?

Comments like, "yeah I've always stayed away from them" is not useful. If you said something like, "I had a set of coil overs on my 350z and they had to be rebuilt after 12 months", that would be useful.

I'm very tempted to get a set of their coil overs because almost anything would be better than what the stock setup is giving me for performance. The 370z with sport package is scary at speed over rough tranistions because it is under damped and gets floppy.
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote