Thread: Just crashed
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 11:02 AM   #17 (permalink)
MannyLJr
Base Member

Drives: 2004 Mazda RX-8 GT
MannyLJr is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoJ View Post
So i just crashed the **** out of my car. heres the part i love, my favourite part. It wasnt my fault. I was driving (traction control on) because it was wet road, and raining. going about the speed limit and out of nowhere some guy hits me from behind, i completely spin out and hit the median, where i knock out 2 trees and a lamp post. guy speeds off and i try to catch him but i realise i have a flat tire and half my car is on the road. so i just got home, and ill file a police report and tell insurance tomorrow. whoever it was that ******* **** is going to cost me a lot of trouble and money probably.
It's hard for me to believe that you posted to this forum before calling the police. After getting rear-ended on a wet road, hitting the median, two trees, and a lamp post. Then the guy who hits you takes off and you try to catch him until you realize you have a flat. I understand the spur-of-the-moment reactions, but I don't understand how you drove home with a flat without calling the police first. If you did fix your flat first, how in that time did you not think to call the police? You do have a cell phone, right?
MannyLJr is offline   Reply With Quote