View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 10:43 AM   #24 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, just got these photos from the body shop that is installing it for me. I'm only having them install it because they already had the Z and have been getting it ready for Z Nationals. It looks quite easy to install. Take the rear license plate off, clean the area up, position the cover where you want it, and there is a strip of double-sided tape on the longest (bottom section) but the majority of this will be supported once you put the license plate back on. I'll have better pics and more info soon.

Again, please remember, these were just taken at the body shop only a few minutes ago and the cover is only sitting there for positioning. I pick up my Z tomorrow so better pics are coming, I promise.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG951228.jpg (74.8 KB, 202 views)
File Type: jpg IMG951229.jpg (90.4 KB, 312 views)