View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 08:28 AM   #17 (permalink)
DetailersDomain
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Audi S4
DetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashburn View Post
Sorry, but the way the steps are described, it is a spray and rinse product unless it is a "stubborn soil":

Step 3: Depending upon soil level, allow to stand 3 to 5 minutes. Cleaner turns red upon contact with iron particles.
Step 4: Use a brush for extremely stubborn soils.
Step 5: Rinse wheels thoroughly with a sharp stream of water from hose or pressure washer.

I did use a large amount on all wheels, and used a water nozzle that shoots and a pretty sharp stream, but no, not a pressure washer.

I clearly expected too much, as it seems like the reality is with this product you shouldn't even bother using it unless your wheels are extremely dirty. Oh well, pretty much a waste for me since I always try to keep my wheels pretty clean. I guess I'll just stick to using car soap and a brush. Sigh, I was hoping this would make my car wash quicker.
hit me up with an email the next time you order.
DetailersDomain is offline   Reply With Quote