View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 03:52 AM   #1818 (permalink)
shumby
Captin Canuck

Drives: your sister
shumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to shumby Send a message via MSN to shumby Send a message via Skype™ to shumby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phimosis View Post
As a point of comparison, his output is 26hp lower than Stillen's advertised output. However, making the same comparison with te GTM kit, the best output is 62 hp lower than advertised. I say that based on Shumby having the highest output at 390 hp and GTM's claim of 452 whp. If you have other figures, please post the link to the dyno chart because I can't find any other dyno #'s from other forum users that have the GTM kit.

WTF? What do you people not understand. I am making 390HP and 350 TQ. only running the 6 PSI pully. THIS was MY choise. I did not want to put the full power of this kit on my AT. The kit does give what Sam advertized. After over 7000 miles on the kit i now am willing to go the 8 PSI pully route and see what happens to the tranny. I was not willing to take this risk on the 2300 mile in 24hr trip i have to make back to canada from cali on a newly installed SC. Plus i had to get back for work so I could not accept a delay or i would be fired for missing my flights. So again the kit does put the clamed numbers down. I choise to go lower for personel reasons. Sorry if I could not satisfy you guys be seeing if over 350 Ft/Lbs would blowup my tranny. Sorry but was not going to be that test pig.
shumby is offline   Reply With Quote