View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 06:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
flashburn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Corvette GS 6M
flashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetailersDomain View Post
sorry to hear about this, most have been very happy with this product, its definitely not a spray and rinse product.

did you use a pressure washer to remove the product?
did the product turn purple/red before you sprayed it off, did you cover the complete wheel?
Sorry, but the way the steps are described, it is a spray and rinse product unless it is a "stubborn soil":

Step 3: Depending upon soil level, allow to stand 3 to 5 minutes. Cleaner turns red upon contact with iron particles.
Step 4: Use a brush for extremely stubborn soils.
Step 5: Rinse wheels thoroughly with a sharp stream of water from hose or pressure washer.

I did use a large amount on all wheels, and used a water nozzle that shoots and a pretty sharp stream, but no, not a pressure washer.

I clearly expected too much, as it seems like the reality is with this product you shouldn't even bother using it unless your wheels are extremely dirty. Oh well, pretty much a waste for me since I always try to keep my wheels pretty clean. I guess I'll just stick to using car soap and a brush. Sigh, I was hoping this would make my car wash quicker.