View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 11:58 AM   #58 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holliday View Post
I just made a video with my new Sony NEX5. I still don't think the sound is going to be the same as in person though. Enjoy!

YouTube - MAH00251
Thx for the video, my camera was positioned farther back and off to the side. I have not heard it yet thru computer speakers, just played it back in the camcorder and there was wind muffling the sound so prolly not a good candidate for showing.

Sounds good with the HFC's. I did notice a little gasp or hestitation when you reved it, mine did the same with 5,4 and 3 washers. Guess it all comes down to a personal preference. Wish I could hear it outside the car, but for me it has to also sound good in the cabin as I am the one who has to live with it in the cabin. With 5 and 4 washers mine sounded garbled and 3 washers was too much rasp.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote