View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 12:01 AM   #22 (permalink)
JerWA
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z
JerWA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizmo0533 View Post
i guess you bought my car!! congrat!!!! and have Stillen G3 intake + nav and sub right?
With the NISMO body kit. If so, yep lol. Glad you're on here, was wanting to ask if any tuning had been done lol. I'll shoot you a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon FM View Post
Loud or not I love the sound. What makes me hesitate is whether the performance would be similar.

Perhaps we should meet half way so you can hear the FI setup. Redmond?
I haven't seen any dyno #'s on the GT Haus stuff. You get as big a gain from the cats as you do the whole rest of the system though, so I doubt there'd be a huge difference either way for you since you're already on test pipes. From other threads on this site it sounds like the FI and GTS will be pretty close performance wise, because they're both about the most you can gain from CBE only (i.e. ~20 rwhp). Maybe you'd gain a few hp, but I'm sure you wouldn't lose any. There's gotta be a reason people are willing to spend $2,100 for the cheaper version (stainless, i.e. this one) of this exhaust!

It really comes down to personal preference. For me, I just don't want to advertise quite so much to the cops that I drive somewhat "spiritedly" on my way to/from work.

Edit: Oh yeah, I work in Redmond so that's a good spot. I live north of there, so whichever works.

Last edited by JerWA; 09-19-2010 at 12:04 AM.