View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 04:25 PM   #1790 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Even in that statement, we will read it as volume, Stillen has just correct a bunch of goods (good job Stillen), but actually have less volume than the GTM kit so far by the looks of it. Meaning that, Stillen has sold a few more kits than GTM but has less working and less endurance so far on the installed user kits. GTM has had more working kits so far which could quickly change with Stillen looking like they have resolved most issues for the end users.
Hey, can you paste the link to your dyno charts? You posted "dyno results tomorrow" back on 8/12/10 in a different thread - the one about finished F/I builds, but then there are no more posts to that thread with your dyno results. Did you exceed the 452 whp and 354 lb/ft of torque that GTM advertises in their press release? I'm guessing you did since GTM has more working superchargers kits installed than Stillen. When I posted my dyno charts to this thread on 7/11/10 my car was making 422hp, but the throttle response and drivability wasn't to my liking so I had them retune it and give me more mid range power. My car still only makes 422 hp, which is less than their press release, so I guess my car technically still isn't working. I'm glad that GTM hasn't had any issues with the roll out of their kit like Stillen. On the endurance aspect, after two and a half months and two thousand miles, I haven't had any problems other than needing new rear tires.
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote