View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 12:46 PM   #2197 (permalink)
GM_Traitor3.5
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 GT/Brembo 6MT
GM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
MIR was OK, had traction issues all day long and found a clutch problem I need to sort out. Jay and I rolled up together (he didn't run the max) and we had a good time, although I didn't crack 12s today.

13.216 @ 107.19 was the best ET. Best MPH on the day was a 109.71. I am having an issue with the clutch pedal hanging up for a second on the floor after a shift (and in some cases not coming back up until I go back to get it). Also need some lower control arms to get rid of this wheel hop (jay will tell you how bad it was).

I'm not doing any power mods until I can get this car to my goal ET of 12.7, which I know I can do. I just need to sort some issues out first (both car and driver).
I can attest to the wheel hop issue. Out of the gates it was real bad, then on the 1-2 shift, more wheel hop. Really wanted to run the Max, but between having to buy a brand new phone (blackberry was a POS) and worried about the durability of the CVT, decided it was best to sit it out. Going to hit up Old Dominion's 1/8th mile sometime real soon and see what times I can run