View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 03:48 AM   #69 (permalink)
ZedZed
Base Member

Drives: nothing
ZedZed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
the cost of living in the US varies significantly from state to state. certain states don't have certain types of taxes. land is cheaper, etc. where i live, 400k gets you in the door of a really small house on 1/4 acre. other places, that can get you a mansion.
Around Brussels $400k gets you a nice 80-90mē apartment .

I wish I could live in New England, man that place was awesome. I can only dream of driving my Z around those twisty turny roads in those fantastic areas with those superb looking wooden villas. I loved America when I traveled there, but it is SOOOOOOOO different in so many respects to Europe that it felt like I was on another planet altogether. Everybody acts so differently there than they do here. In contrast, the French speaking part of Canada looks and feels much more like Europe. It threw me and my friends completely.

You have a way better purchasing power in the the US but it's a known fact (at least it's our perception) that employees have to kill themselves working in the states. You have very different working ethics to ours.

Anyway, I'm getting a little off topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by elm_tx View Post
That's almost the price of a NISMO in the States!!!!
I think the Z costs even more over in the Netherlands from what I saw on a Dutch youtube video review last week. I know it's disgusting, we're getting raped in Europe.

Last edited by ZedZed; 09-18-2010 at 03:56 AM.
ZedZed is offline   Reply With Quote