Thread: Just crashed
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 08:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
DinoJ
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z MB M6
DinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just crashed

So i just crashed the **** out of my car. heres the part i love, my favourite part. It wasnt my fault. I was driving (traction control on) because it was wet road, and raining. going about the speed limit and out of nowhere some guy hits me from behind, i completely spin out and hit the median, where i knock out 2 trees and a lamp post. guy speeds off and i try to catch him but i realise i have a flat tire and half my car is on the road. so i just got home, and ill file a police report and tell insurance tomorrow. whoever it was that ******* **** is going to cost me a lot of trouble and money probably.

So, the moment you've all been waiting for - The pictures from the accident. Sorry it took so long.

Last edited by DinoJ; 05-16-2009 at 01:17 PM.
DinoJ is offline   Reply With Quote