View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 10:54 AM   #169 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry guys, I have been swamped at work. I'm also traveling to China in 2 weeks so I dont yet know how thats going to affect my progress.

But here is where we stand...

From the beginning the only problem (if you would even call it that) was the intake pipe which caused delays to ship in the first place. Well the newly casted pieces are ALOT thicker than the prototype. So basically the p-type is performing better than final version. They are taking the steps needed to completely bore out the inside to reach its intended spec. Its unfortunate, because its one of the things out of their control and ofcoarse someone had to F up.

Thats the gist of it right there...no gimmicks, no secrecy, no 'the car isnt running right', its simply that stupid casted intake piece.

Believe me, Sam is working like mad trying to get this sorted out to overnight me the piece as soon as its available. I have my daily driver so it isnt a problem for me but I am anxious to finish this thing now!

More updates as soon as I get the new piece (within the next week)