View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 02:43 PM   #39 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextbesthing View Post
After they did my first oil change to nissan ester I checked the level at about 3750 miles and it was below the L on the dipstick. I changed it immediately to full synthetic which I heard is good for a lot longer than 3750, its been 200 miles and it went from the H on the dipstick to about halfway . I think its about time I call my dealership
Half way down dipstick = 12 mm
200 miles = NO GOOD

Again this is for the G37 TSB, but it's still not good and I would...

Definitely get it into the dealer and have them record on your service record that "Customer states that engine is consuming excessive amounts of oil' and request the dealer to start an oil consumption test. It's important that you have them record this ASAP on your service record. Call it a cya (cover your arse) for any future decisions from NNA (Nissan North America) to replace your engine.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote