View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 02:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
david712370
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z PG M6
david712370 is on a distinguished road

I don't think you'll be able to afford the setup you want for 700. You can look at ebay prices. Usually they are significantly less than crutchfields retail prices but then you run into warranty issues. I've never really had an issue with that though. I like Rockford amps so i would suggest the T600-4. This is about $385 on ebay. And the alpine is about $400. I would strongly recommend looking into the dimensions of each to make sure they fit where you'd want. Also keep in mind that Rockford usually under rates there amps.... so since its rated at 100watts per channel it is definitely more. I'm sure alpine probably does the same but by how much i'm not sure. I can say that all my rockfords have had significantly more power than what they were rated at. Best of luck. You may want to consider buying a two channel and a mono amp so that you can a better match of power for your sub. I believe there is enough space in the spot behind the bar that runs across your car for two amps. This is what i am planning on doing.

My plans are to get the T400-4 and a T1500-1bd for two T1's.
david712370 is offline   Reply With Quote