View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 02:36 PM   #72 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
Actually RCZ has mentioned that already, multiple times. I suspect he'll be the first to have a custom-fabbed-up set of front brake ducts from the grill fangs to the rotors.
I think it will be useful at the track but it's not going to be enough to overcome the current rotor deficiency in itself, the rotors need to be upgraded to something that doesn't melt at 500 degrees. It also wont be much use for auto-x because you're sitting still after each hot run. I'm going to try and borrow a pyrometer and record what temps things start to fall apart at.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote