View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 10:47 AM   #1770 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@WheelsDirectOnline.com View Post
Danny, No offense but you have no idea our needs or wants for a show vehicle. Second, you are a GTM protector as I call it, and you dont know what Stillen is doing to fix this, so you know nothing. GTM has had its problems, but you barely have an argument b/c their products are not out their yet like the stillen is.

As for us wanting something for show, yes the stillen looks like their is something their as where a turbo or gtm s/c doesnt. A front mount means nothing to me, as I have had it and I prefer the setup of the Stillen. It works on factory cars, so to me thats what I trust. A front mount is good, but living in miami, a watercooled system is better due to the traffic.

So honestly you have no say in what WE want. You can love GTM all you want, but the fact is each company will have its problems whether its now or down the road. At least they are trying to work with everyone to fix it.
Really? So me running my SC for over a month, Shumby longer and a few other G37s are no one running it?
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote