View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 10:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

The audison is pretty much the top of the line for the factory integration units. If you want to save some money go with the mtx re-q5. Your not going to need all the audison has to offer unless you are going to drop around 5k on amps and speakers.

I would look at audison for amps if you want a smoother sound and image dynamics for speakers the cxs are very nice and offer a rich smooth sound from their tweeters and deep mid bass from their woofers. I listen to a lot of rock and spanish guitar stuff and they sound great.

Another way to fo for the amp is a 5 channel alpine pdx5 which will power the fronts and the sub with good power.

I would look at image dynamics again for subs as they are higher end SQ subs and will offer solid tight bass in a z enclosure box.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote