View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 10:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
i was behind a 5 series who was behind a carerra on a 2 (1 in each direction) local road (30mph) Then the bmw decides he needs to pass the carrera and guns it past him into the oncoming traffic lane in a school zone. Then he got stuck at the light in front of us, leaving me next to the carerra (turning lane, the road widened at the intersection). We exchanged a quality 'This f*cking Guy EH?' look about the bmw.
lol, I hate to admit it, but I was "that guy" this morning. I'm usually pretty conservative on the road, but today I felt like being a douche. It was fun.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote