View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 01:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
DinoJ
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z MB M6
DinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default May have scared someone

Lol last night I was at a Kings of Leon concert in Cincinnati and as i'm leaving i see a PG 370z sitting parked with the guy in the car. Elated, I motioned to roll down his window to ask if he was on the site and if he was in my area etc etc.. (this would be my first encounter with a 370 owner) He seemed VERY reluctant to roll down the window and chat, I said i'd just bought one which loosened him up a fraction.. He said he wasnt from my area and as I was asking about this forum he rolls up his window and leaves. So in case you're on here sorry didnt mean to scare you. If not, bit of a wanker i thought.
DinoJ is offline   Reply With Quote