View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 08:11 AM   #290 (permalink)
Billarf
Base Member

Drives: .
Billarf has a spectacular aura aboutBillarf has a spectacular aura aboutBillarf has a spectacular aura about

Snipe:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
I still cannot believe that Nissan North America screwed you guys over! I think you guys are the only 40ths out of the batch of them that did not come with the nav! and IMHO I think the nav ties off the interior to make the car much more sleek........
I feel just the opposite. I would not opt for Nav. I prefer an aftermarket GPS that can easily be updated as technology changes. Buy a car with built in NAV and you are well, pretty much stuck with it. I for one prefer a current model Garmin with the latest and the greatest. A NAV that is seeing firmware updates as needed, current maps, ability to change icon vehicles and more. For the most part, not gonna see this with factory Nav.. Factory NAV seems cool but soon after delivery it is old tech and not up to snuff when compared to current tech. Factory NAV... no you can keep it as again, I would not want it in any make or model vehicle I owned.
Billarf is offline   Reply With Quote