View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 12:29 PM   #43 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Spoke with Bill again and he alluded that they know much more about this than he did when I talked to him yesterday. He said that they have plenty of test cars in Phoenix and wanted to focus on cars in the Midwest (not sure what this means...perhaps determine the extent of the issue in cooler climates??? Your guess is as good as mine.). He did mention they had two other people in the Midwest that they've contacted and are working with to reproduce and evaluate the problem. Weatherman, you must be one of them. They also know all about this site and these threads, though they are focusing on objective information first hand rather than posts here.

Things are happening, eveyone. Be patient, hang in there, and know that it looks like Nissan is taking positive steps. Thus far, everyone I've spoken to from Nissan has been both professional and understanding. They want this fixed just like we do.

Last edited by spearfish25; 05-13-2009 at 12:31 PM.
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote