View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 08:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by windinmyhair View Post
The only thing keeping me from buying a new 370z is my reservations regarding potential problems with having a soft top versus a hard top. Most of the newer convertibles are hard tops. What's your opinion - should I wait for the hard top option, seek another convertible with a hard top or just accept the risks and buy the softtop 370z?
Didn't know a hard top was going to be offered as an option.

My own feedback is this:
My Roadster has been on the road since April and I have NO signs of any problem at all. No rip, no crease, nothing. ...... (yet)

I don't know if it will eventually hit all of us, but it does seem like it only has hit a few of us, even though one of us is enough. That has to be like having your heart torn out to experience that.

My guess is that it's an assembly glitch that affected some, not all, of the tops. Otherwise it would seem that all of us would have a rip by now.

Buy the Roadster, don't buy the Roadster, the ultimate choice is up to you, but so far, my experience has been nothing but positive.
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote