View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 05:53 PM   #288 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

I still cannot believe that Nissan North America screwed you guys over! I think you guys are the only 40ths out of the batch of them that did not come with the nav! and IMHO I think the nav ties off the interior to make the car much more sleek........

also I believe the connect premium is just the aux,usb jacks that are included in our cars with the stereo upgrade. in europe it was an option, they have a few more options available for the cars over there. Here in North America they tied the options into only a couple available packages which included more in each pack. basically over there they could pick and choose from more of what they did and didn't want in the car less of a package deal more like adding "accessories" from the dealer but more in depth.....lol