View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 03:39 PM   #1764 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
Thanks for the reply reguarding customer service Stillen. But seriously, as others have stated, that was only the tip.

And lets be honest, most of your customers have more than likely come from this or other forums. Saying your paying customers matter more than your rep on a forum is a tad on the ridiculous side. Lets not forget were most of your business comes from. I have spent thousands of dollars with your company, and would hate to be lumped in with those that can wait for updates. I was very interested in purchasing a SC kit from you all, and due to the lack of communication I have decided to spend my money in other ways. If things clear up you can bet ill be back to considering your product.
I understand what you're saying completely. Just to clarify, we know that a lot of our business comes from internet forum members. However, keep in mind that we've been in business for 25 years. Internet forums have really only become a popular method of doing business in this industry over the last 5-10 years. Traditional advertising such as magazines, shows, web mediums like youtube or the autoblogs and what not are still very effective. Additionally, we have a fantastic relationship with NISSAN which has translated to hundreds of dealerships around the world carrying our products.

Basically, yes, we understand that our "core" customer's are more than likely on the forums, however we do know for a fact that the vast majority of the supercharger systems that we have sold have gone to people who are not on internet forums, or have gone to dealership customers or even dealer principals for use on their own Z's and G's.

Also, I'm not trying to say that our paying customer's matter more. What I'm saying is, the people who are directly effected by this are the ones we feel the need to immediately respond to. Believe me, when everything settles down and it's all straightened out, we will be making a follow up post. We recognize that there is a lot of unanswered questions and a lot of confusion floating around right now. Right now our primary focus is getting everything sorted out.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote